DescriptionInstitute Coordinator, Impact Foundation
Impact Foundation, the region’s leader in helping nonprofits become more effective, seeks an Institute Coordinator to develop and execute an aggressive training/events schedule to dramatically improve the results of its nonprofit partners. The person in this role would recruit and manage a team of experts and professionals to deliver world-class training experiences. This would be an ideal career opportunity for an individual passionate about learning and helping nonprofits increase their ability to create substantial impact in the communities they serve.
THE RESULTS OF THIS POSITION:
- Coordinate a team of professionals to deliver exceptional fundraising trainings and learning experiences to increase nonprofit partners’ fundraising results by 10% annually. Nonprofit satisfaction surveys average 4 or higher for trainings. (20%)
- Provide support to ensure a highly successful annual Giving Hearts Day fundraising event. (20%)
- Coordinate an annual world-class summit to inspire, engage and motivate nonprofit leaders to discover and implement new approaches to improve their results. (15%)
- Coordinate a series of exceptional learning experiences (non-fundraising) to improve nonprofit organizational health, efficiency and impact. (10%)
- Identify, maintain and improve exceptional online and other resources to improve nonprofit organizational health, efficiency and impact. (6%)
- Intentionally engage a group of key partner nonprofits, donors and businesses to guide the strategic direction and continual improvement of all Impact Foundation initiatives. (3%)
- Ensure the impactgiveback.org site functions well for Giving Heart’s Day and throughout the year. Provide outstanding proactive customer service to nonprofits, donors and businesses to maximize the use of impactgiveback.org. (6%)
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three years of related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with a variety of individuals and groups.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Possess proficient use of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to helping organizations in their quest for continuous improvement.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online by following this link:
Position is open until filled.
ABOUT IMPACT FOUNDATION
Impact Foundation helps nonprofit leaders develop exceptional fundraising and leadership skills. Since 2005, 4,000 nonprofit executives, staff and directors from more than 350 nonprofits have benefitted from exceptional learning experiences offered by the Foundation. Impact Foundation provides charities and donors with the region’s go-to website - impactgiveback.org that showcases charity missions, offers easy online giving, and matches volunteers with meaningful service opportunities. With Dakota Medical Foundation, Impact stages the 24-hour Giving Hearts Day that raises millions of dollars for charity in a 24-hour give-a-thon. More than $8.3 million has been donated to charities through impactgiveback.org.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications