|Organization:||Dakota Medical Foundation|
DescriptionDakota Medical Foundation
Dakota Medical Foundation is seeking an administrative assistant. This position is an exciting career opportunity for an individual who desires to use their strengths and skills to serve others and play a vital supporting role on a small team making significant contributions to the community. The Administrative Assistant helps the organization’s executive staff, board, and committee members realize their full potential through exceptional communication, service, and coordination of details.
- Create an environment of organization, prioritization and administrative support so the CEO is able to focus greater attention on highest value items.
- Collaborate with and solicit performance information from CEO’s direct reports in order to track and monitor progress.
- Coordinate board and committee activities to ensure outstanding governance and an incredible experience for all participants.
- Complete a wide variety of administrative tasks necessary to support the CEO and the entire organization.
- Minimum of 2 year associates degree preferred.
- Three to five years of related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently.
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with a variety of individuals and groups.
- Possess strong clerical and customer service skills.
- Possess proficient use of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, problem solving and time management skills.
- A demonstrated ability to support organizations in their quest for continuous improvement.
Competitive wages and outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, and flexible spending account.
This position is open until filled.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications