Executive Office Specialist
|Title:||Executive Office Specialist|
|Organization:||Dakota Medical Foundation|
DescriptionExecutive Office Specialist
Dakota Medical Foundation
Dakota Medical Foundation (DMF) is looking for a talented person of high integrity to fulfill the role of Executive Office Specialist. This position is an exciting career opportunity for an individual who is motivated to serve others and play a vital role on a team making significant contributions to the progress and well-being of communities across the region. The Executive Office Specialist helps DMF staff, board, committee members and donors reach their full potential through exceptional communication, service, and coordination of details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Office Specialist provides service, support, and proactive communication to donors, nonprofit representatives and DMF team members. Expected results will include greater organization, efficiency and information sharing. The person in this position will plan and facilitate board and committee meetings and events, and provide high quality, error-free support materials. The Executive Office Specialist will generate meeting minutes and the quarterly board Strategic Platform Dashboard. The person in this position will use our software system to improve communication with donors, provide donation receipts, keep a pulse on donor activity, and provide the president, development director, and finance director with the information they need to be effective.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, problem solving and time management skills.
- Strong clerical and customer service skills.
- Proficient use of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Five years of administrative support experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to self-start, work independently and work as part of a team
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of individuals and groups.
- Experience with donor management systems or customer relationship management systems a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Competitive wages and outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement and flexible spending account.
The application deadline is May 18, 2013.
ABOUT DAKOTA MEDICAL FOUNDATION
DMF is a nonprofit public charity that directs bold, ambitious health initiatives, leads comprehensive projects, and works collaboratively with other organizations. High expectations and accountability for results help DMF make significant progress as a recognized leader in measurably improving health and access to healthcare services.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications